For Omnimotion stitches, Scallop stitches or 4 way stitches. Makes beautiful borders or edgings on your table cloths. A clear center portion for good visibility while sewing.
1. Thread with sewing thread or decorative thread on top and sewing thread or bobbin thread in the bobbin.
2. Snap on the Clear View S - Foot.
3. To insure a straight line of stitching draw a center line on the fabric with your Pictogram Pen where the center of the stitching will be.
4. Select a stitch from the K menu – Omnimotion stitches, H menu – Scallop Stitches.
5. Place the fabric with Tear-Away Stabilizer under the presser foot. Lower the needle into the marked line. Sew carefully and let the machine control the feeding. Ocassionally, touch the Stop button. The machine should stop with the needle on the marked line. If it is off slightly, reposition the fabric so you are back on the marked line.
6. If you are sewing a scallop edge cut fabric outside the scallop.
7. Tear away the stabilizer.
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/Clear View S Foot