Guides topstitching. Guides trims that are sewn to an edge or when two trims are sewn together. Edge/stitch: Straight stitch, left needle position, length 2–4.
1. Snap on the Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place edge of fabric against flange/guide. Sew. Topstitch: Straight stitch, center needle position, length 2–4.
1. Snap on Edge/Joining Foot.
2. Place flange/guide at line to topstitch. Sew.
Joining: 3 step zigzag, or bridging stitch, length 2–3, width 4–7.
1. Place two pieces of fabric or trim, one on each side of the guide/flange of the foot.
2. Sew. Keep fabric/trim against the flange/guide to join them.
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/Edge Joining Foot