Fold one fabric along the edge, and attach lace all in one easy step for a beautiful finish, using the Coverstitch Flat Edge Lace Foot.
1.Select Cover stitch wide.
2. Choose the fabric with the fabric selection button.
3. Raise the presser foot and snap on Flat Edge Lace Foot (790 C).
4. Set tension as advised by the Info display.
5. Insert lace into the right lace guide and slide it 1” (2.5 cm) beyond the needles.
6. Fold the fabric under ¼” (7 mm). Insert the fabric into left fabric guide with the folded side down. Slide the fabric under the foot to the needles. (illus.A)
7. Lower the presser foot and sew. (illus.B) Note: Use needle A, E.
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/HUSKYLOCK™ Flat Edge Lace Foot