Now you can serge edging lace along the edges of projects using the HUSKYLOCK™ 936 Coverstitch. Make lingerie in a snap, add lace to create beautiful handkerchiefs or delicate table linens.
1.Select cover stitch wide for medium fabric or cover stitch narrow for light weight fabric.
2. Choose the fabric with the fabric selection button.
3. Raise the presser foot and snap on Flat Lace Foot (790 B).
4. Set needles and tension as advised by the Info display.
5. Insert the fabric into the left fabric guide and slide it under the presser foot to the needles. Insert the lace into the right lace guide and slide it beyond the needles. (illus. A) Note: Use tweezers to slide the fabric and the lace to the needles.
6. Lower the presser foot and sew. (illus. B)
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/HUSKYLOCK™ Flat Lace Foot