Place on quilt for free-motion quilting and embroidery. No need to hoop the fabric. The friction surface on the underside of the quide grip holds the fabric taut and provides handles for moving fabric in any direction.
1. Lower the feed teeth and set presser foot pressure to the darning position.
2. Set for straight stitch or stitch of your choice.
3. Put on the Free-motion Presser Foot of your choice.
4. Place the guide grip on top of the quilt or fabric to be free-motion stitched.
5. Hold the handles and move the quilt at a steady pace for even stitches.
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/Free Motion Guide Grip