This all metal foot with a large opening in the front, lets you thread and sew easily when free-motion quilting and embroidering.
1. Take standard ankle and presser foot off the machine.
2. Place open toe stippling foot on the presser bar. Screw in place with the accessory thumb screw.
3. Lower the feed teeth and set presser foot pressure to the darning position.
4. For group 1 set machine for straight stitch. For group 7 select the V menu, touch free motion straight stitch V1 or free motion zigzag stitch V2.
5. Place the Free motion Guide Grip on quilt or fabric and stitch. Move quilt or fabric at a smooth pace for even stitches.
Help yourself to a bit of inspiration:
Browse our complete accessory catalogue to find just the right prop.
Sign up for our newsletter to see what smart sewers are reading.
Keeping the World Sewing
VIKING is a trademark of KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l. HUSQVARNA is a trademark of Husqvarna AB. All trademarks used under license by VSM Group AB. ©2013 KSIN Luxembourg II, S.ar.l.
/Accessories/Open Toe Free Motion (Spring Action)